- Turn on the Server Management > Click on Manage.
- Continue by click on Next:
- Select “Web Server” > Click on Next.
1. Click on Next and continue by enabling all the selection on the page then finally select Install.
- Right-click the TCMSv2 Viewer Setup and select Run as Administrator.
2. Continue to click on Next to complete the installation. If you receive an error message during the installation process, you can click on Okay to ignore it.
Section 3: Viewer Configuration setup:
- Click on this Link or insert http://localhost/TCMSv2Viewer/ on a browser and you should get the error displayed below.
- When complete above step, paste the web.config on the attachment to below location:
C:\Program Files (x86)\FingerTec\TCMSv2 Viewer
- Afterwards, click on Start > Administrative tools > Internet Information Services IIS Manager
- Click on Application Pools > Right-click on TCMSv2App> Select Advance Setting.
- Change the highlighted settings the same as the image below:
- After completing the above settings, click on Okay and then navigate back to TCMSv2 viewer website and refresh the page. You should see the software as displayed below. Insert your TCMS installed path. Below is the TCMS path for Window Server 2012 64 bit:
When complete this, it will prompt a Log In page. Click on Submit.
Afterwards, please insert the User Name and Password of the user to access the TCMS viewer.
- After you insert the User ID and Password, if press login button will prompt an error as below:
- You can go the location on the highlighted word that is displayed below and right click on the sys.dbf, then click on Properties.
- Click on the highlighted buttons that are displayed below and insert Everyone on the Object name and then click on Okay.
- Select all Allow for Everyone, press apply and ok to save all the setting.
- Repeat Steps 7- 9 with all the file error below:
- After the steps above are completed, you should be able open software correctly.